Wednesday, July 20, 2005

in one and out the other

Made it to work on time today. Accomplished much. Jacob called several times. Twice, I believe, just because, and once to announce that he had done his chores. Good kid. Hope he has fun in Kentucky.

Jared came back by to pick up his shoes. My son, the red headed, brilliant hick. Have to get him that snake book he was talking about. He and his entourage are trying to catch a snake for a pet. Please Lord, let it not be poisonous.

Tanned again today. Made me ill again. yuck. What vanity have I. 2 more days then the wedding and I'm done.

Zucchini out the yang yang. Who has 4 1/2 foot tall zucchini plants ? Geez Louise. Harvested several, called Amy and went to her house. Owen is sweet. Maybe a month old ? Good healthy baby. My prayers to his health.

Only thought about him minimally today. Think it's just loneliness, not longing. Managed to make positive comments about him during my conversation. It really wasn't that hard to do.

Posted on one of the boards (not verbatim and can't recall the author):

Judge a man by his depravities, not his virtues. Virtues can be faked. Depravities expose his true nature.

True, no ?

And still...that love is there. Loss. Okay...this is just to keep me going. Perhaps, one of these days, I'll say something profound.

bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home