Sunday, September 02, 2007

Guttural Not Graceful

Though, I'm well spoken, I am not smart. My cognitive abilities are limited. Mix that with an EQ that averages in the low socio-economic norms and you get Me. I appear to be something I am not.

However, there are times when the obviousness of the above doesn't really matter.

I touched and was touched by a beautiful sweet man today.

An annual activity at my rate.

Life goes on and maybe, just maybe, given time and effort, I may get smarter.

none of this is likely to make sense to the reader. my apologies, but it's not meant to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established
blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?

I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Many thanks classic car insurance quotes - cheapest car insurance - www.digitalparanoid.de

Stop by my homepage car insurance brokers toronto ontario

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure this pагagrаph has
touched all the іnternet νіsitors,
its really rеallу good piecе of wгiting on builԁing up nеw wеblοg.


Αlso visit my webѕite; settling credit card debt

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home